I hope @FManga will forgive my impatience, but I can’t help but share a great new software development tool that I’m really excited about.
I will write short features that I noticed during the tests, but the author may add more details in the description later.
Beta version of multiplatform online JS IDE made by @FManga
for creating games and applications
(Pokitto, Gamebuino, ESPboy support implemented).
- Online JS editor, compiler and emulator
- Ability to load compiled applications on ESPboy from browser
Quick API manual
A little update on the JS IDE from @FManga
- Added support for sprite rotation/scaling on all platforms
rect function for drawing solid rectangles
- Finished automatic image conversion for all platforms.
- Image viewer allows comparing original/converted images (mouse over the image).
- All built-in fonts are now available on all platforms through
- Added a wiki documenting pretty much everything: Home · micojs/micojs.github.io Wiki · GitHub
- Started working on tilemap support in the IDE.
- Started looking into supporting GBA or NDS.
News from @FManga
- finish tilemap support
- fix bug: files not getting saved done
- support for sound effects
- fix bug: debug function freezes on Meta
- clear/hide debug log
- fix bug: debug prints one argument per line. done
- support flashing on Meta. done, but needs more testing
before I get back to tilemap support, I’ll try making a little game as well to be sure there are no other serious bugs