Please help me make espboy pokemon.

Hello, I am a 17 year old student living in Korea. I am not good at English, so I will use a translator
I’ve already made various game consoles (Aduboy, Game Boy)
I ordered parts from Naver Shopping to make espboy pokemon, but now I see that I made a few parts wrong. First of all, except for the Tect Switch and the lithium battery 3.7v 1000w breadboard
The rest
Power Module for MB-102
WeMos d1 mini ESP8266 (original or replica)
Display - Color LCD 1.44’ TFT 128x128 st7735
GPIO Port Extender i2c - MCP23017 Module
Speaker 50 ohms (50 ohms counts!)
Where can I buy it if I want to buy it cheap and fast in Korea?
Should I buy a button module?
Or is it possible to have a tact switch?
At my house, there’s a beep booger that’s the size of a baby’s fingernail
I don’t know how many ohms it is, can I use it?
It’s amazing because I’ve never played such a difficult chord before.
Are there any difficulties or points to be aware of while making it?
I really want to play Pokemon.

1 Like

Hi!
It’s great that you liked the project and decided to put it together. ESPboy is not really suitable for gaming, it’s more of a platform for learning electronics, programming and stuff like that, but some of the games work on it too.
Unfortunately I have no experience buying electronics in Korea, but maybe you can use www.aliexpress.com?
The original Pokemon is a Gameboy game and there are quite a few quality emulators on PC, Mac and other platforms and even cell phones to play the game now. ESPboy has a Gameboy emulator too, but it’s not very accurate and has limitations, so there’s absolutely no guarantee that this particular Pokemon will run. However, you can check out ESPboy’s youtube channel for games from various other platforms like ZX Spectrum, Little Game Engine, Arduboy, Pokitto, Gamebuino, CHIP8/SCHIP…
Anyway I think you will learn a lot and have fun building ESPboy and figuring out its features!