ESPboy LORA messenger

hi everyone
i need help to set parameters LORA E32-433T30D and why not work ?

2023-05-14_211633

Hello.
To be honest I did not change the default parameters of the ebyte module in my experiments. I just plugged it in as is and it worked.
As far as I can see, ESPboy cannot detect the ebyte module.
Are you sure you have everything connected correctly?

The only important parameter is the speed of the serial port ebyte. It should be 9600 and you have it set to 9600. All other settings of the LORA module are set in the ESPboy LORA Messenger code.

Now it works thank you so much
Did you get the message :joy:
I need keyboard Schematic

Glad I could help!
Interesting to know what the problem was :slight_smile:
Happy research and new discoveries with ESPboy!
I think by the end of this week I’ll be able to do a description of the keyboard for you. I’ll let you know.

the connections
LORA TX → ESPboy MI
LORA RX → ESPboy SS

1 Like

hm… not this way? GitHub - ESPboy-edu/ESPboy_LORAmessenger: ESPboy messenger with LORA module based on EBYTE solution. Up to 8km encrypted chat. Almost absolute privacy )

Do the connections

• LORA VCC → ESPBOY VCC
  • LORA GND → ESPBOY GND
  • LORA M0 → ESPBOY B5
  • LORA M1 → ESPBOY B6
  • LORA AUX → ESPBOY B7
  • LORA RX → ESPboy SS
  • LORA TX → ESPboy MI

I use ESPboy V4.3

1 Like

Hi there I’m new on here and i joined because of projects like this i love radio testing long range and car keyfob rolljam grabbers and garage door cloners, anyway enough talking and boring you - i was wondering what kind of range are you getting on the text messengers…? Ive seen pagers at 27kms and others with ideal line of site upto 80km but any idea what people are on about saying 100,200,450 kms and more is this even possible if you need it mobile still…? Id love to hear back from any of you and will someone please tell me where i can buy an espboy and how much they cost assembled and can you buy them set up as the cc1011 espboy inspector complete with uploaded code ready to go and how much would one of those cost me, sorry for asking so much stuff but you cant shut me up on these subjects…!!! Much thanx to anyone who replys.! Cheers… Sykofave.!

Hi.
The Lora messenger project uses “EBYTE E32 LORA modules”. Check it here GitHub - ESPboy-edu/ESPboy_LORAmessenger: ESPboy messenger with LORA module based on EBYTE solution. Up to 8km encrypted chat. Almost absolute privacy ).
So you can see more detailed transmission characteristics in the datasheet of these modules. The transmission range depends on many things, including antenna, line of sight, busy frequencies and interference.
Regarding the purchase and assembly of ESPboy, much is written on the official website www.espboy.com, as well as on www.tindie.com.
Unfortunately, additional modules can be assembled only by yourself, using the online manual GitHub - ESPboy-edu/ESPboy_Sub1GHzInspector: Play with Sub1Ghz signals (300-348MHz, 387-464MHz, 779-928MHz). Scan, decode, store. Garage doors, barriers, IoT sensors....
Lately I’ve been hearing a number of feedback that the suggested circuit doesn’t work and I’ve planned to deal with the problem in the next couple of weeks.

Thats great mate thanks for the reply!

1 Like