ESPboy Sub1Ghz Inspector CC1101 module

A lot of user interest in “Sub1Ghz Inspector” made me come back to this App. I was bothered by some users complaining that the CC1101 module does not work. Signals are not read or sent. I had to do a little troubleshooting. It turned out that the standard ESPboy power supply of 3.7 volts is not enough for stable operation of the module. The module starts to work stably only from external power supply of 5v or stepup 3.7v to 5v. This is strange, because the chip CC1101 should work 1.8V-3.6V according to the datasheet, but it works only at voltages higher than 3.8V. Another oddity is that at 3.7v and below, the “Sub1Ghz Scanner” works fine but not the “Sub1Ghz Inspector”.
Anyway the investigation continues )

I am glad to announce that “Sub1Ghz Scanner” and “Sub1Ghz Inspector” repositories have been updated to newer versions. In “Sub1Ghz Scanner” fixed waterfall with signal indication by frequency, and in “Sub1Ghz Inspector” fixed read-write signals and added a significant number of recognized protocols. I would like to thank @Gershaka for his contribution to the development of the project and modifications of the rc-switch library!